View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Tuesday, March 20, 2007
This Time Will Pass

Spoilt by the views while reading and eating at Tacada, Zeavola.


Perfect day with sun beds and yellow umbrellas.


The strange lady with the hat on the rocks.



Back after a good break in Koh Phi Phi and not in a hurry to write at all. Lots have happened. Things have changed. I cried, laughed, danced and played. I do not know what tomorrow will bring but for the first time in my life, I feel as if I just did a life bungee jump.

For once, I am not going to rush against whatever that is happening around me. I will stretch out my hands and I will drop off the edge of my own reality.





~ Stuck In A Moment, U2


"Stuck In A Moment"

I'm not afraid
Of anything in this world
There's nothing you can throw at me
That I haven't already heard

I'm just trying to find
A decent melody
A song that I can sing
In my own company

I never thought you were a fool
But darling look at you
You gotta stand up straight
Carry your own weight
These tears are going nowhere baby

You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment
And now you can't get out of it

Don't say that later will be better
Now you're stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it

Labels:

5 Comments:

How was the escape ..did it protect you from being uncomfortably self-aware or heighten it..
I find getting away from it all gives me helluva hangover ..so i try not to do it if I can help it ..

7:42 am  

Bikerstud
The escape was excellent. My mind was bubbling with so many new writing ideas after returning from the trip. Happens at midnight just before sleep, so imagine getting up to write down all the ideas so they won't slip away during the night.

Hangover. I don't do hangovers. It is so last year =)

9:47 am  

I see you've been doing some travelling... :)

Wonder when my turn will be...

11:10 pm  

Ian
Hey... nice to hear from you =) How have you been? Not travelling as much as I should be, I think... but Phi Phi was excellent.

9:56 am  

Welcome Back !!!

9:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home