View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Thursday, February 22, 2007
Valentine's With The Girls

I would like to pretend to write an intelligent post but I have concluded that I am infinitely busy at the moment with some things around me. That doesn't mean that I have not thought about writing stuff for ANNN. I have and the posts should be out next week, when I overdosed on eating and drinking. Till then, here are some photos from the previous two weeks.


The naughty minxes are out to play.


Yes, mum. I am good. No, I have not drank too much.
Just keeping to the limit. Uhhu, I promise to be a good girl.


*three glasses of vodka later...*
What's my name? Say it! I am Sailormoon!


I kinda like this photo...


Me and my big birthday ass.


Nikki and BGF posing for the camera.

Labels:

8 Comments:

hey..u kinda look like xia xue in that pink dress..the one where ur face is covered.no offense.

8:14 am  

Anon
Hey..... who knows? I might be XX doing a different secret blog =)

8:14 am  

BGF looks sexy. rawr.

11:16 am  

Bodicea
BGF is a ladies' man. He will charm your knickers off you within seconds.

How much you willing contribute to Otto's Aldo shoes fetish fund?

12:22 am  

Hi Otto

pop over to my blogspot and have a gander at my latest psycho encounter ..cheers

5:49 am  

Bikerstud
I am glad that someone likes the "birthday ass" shot because I just called a fat lump of XiaXue by one of her adoring fans, I think.

And I've been to your blog. The idea of "losing" as written in your latest post was rather interesting.

7:31 am  

Hi Otto..
some people really do not have an eye for the Golden Ratio..

Have a gander at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness#Waist-hip_ratio
regarding

" Waist-hip ratio
Scientists have discovered that the waist-hip ratio (WHR) is a significant factor in judging female attractiveness. Women with a 0.7 WHR (waist circumference that is 70% of the hip circumference) are invariably rated as more attractive by men, regardless of their culture.The ratio would supposedly signal female fertility for evolutionary choices. Such diverse beauty icons as Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Loren, Beyonce Knowles, Alessandra Ambrosio and the Venus de Milo all have ratios around 0.7."

Trust me your Ass Shot is Numero Uno to the max.

Btw were you in UK long ?? I lived there for 17 years and I find life back in M'Sia testing at best.
Cheers

7:15 am  

Bikerstud
I know the "waist to wallet" ratio, whereby the bigger the (man's) wallet, the slimmer the (woman's) waist is........

The basic notion of the "golden ratio" of 0.7 between a woman's hip and waist is that it signals that a woman is healthy and thus, fertile enough to have a child. But I think that it is an old fashion idea. These days with the advancement in health and technology info, we know how healthy women are, without merely judging how symetrical the face is or how fertile the woman based on her child bearing hip size....

Ok. I am uttering rubbish now. It's time for me to go write something new. Byes.

5:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home