View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Thursday, November 16, 2006
Bingo


Support our local boys, beb.




***
Your Birthdate: February 10

Independent and dominant, you tend to be the alpha dog in most situations.
You're very confident, and hardly anything ever shakes you.
Mundane tasks tend to drain you - you prefer to be making great plans.
You are quite original. When people don't "get" you, it bothers you a lot.

Your strength: Your ability to gain respect

Your weakness: Caring too much what others think

Your power color: Orange-red

Your power symbol: Letter X

Your power month: October


I can almost say the whole bit is true, although I rather be known as the alpha bitch than the alpha dog. Somehow being a dog is just so wrong...

My readers, does this confirm my earlier post Confessions Of A Sinner? Such women exists. They walk an inch off the ground because of their immense confidence. Girls hate them and men either love them or fear them. They always dress immaculately, everything is planned. Their tiny signatures slowly permeating your brain.

Like now.



***
Related Links

Labels:

2 Comments:

Feb 10? And your father's an english teacher. Further proves my theory about teachers making babies during the school holidays. Hehe.

4:45 am  

February 10th is my birthday too. And my father is a retired headmaster. Now it's all beginning to make sense why I'm a February and my friends are Septembers.

4:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home