View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Otto's Two Tits

My Lovely Humps
Today is the first day I have had in days, where I just sit on my little humps. Ah the luxury, I have almost forgotten the sensation of SITTING. Been running around so much about town, trying to complete the various errands... My errand isn't getting any shorter but I have decided to give myself a rest.



Ixus55
I bought myself a cute little camera. Alex has been gracious and loaned me many of his boy toys, including his Ixus. I bought a new one over last weekend, when I saw a promotion somewhere. No more shaky photos! Yay! I am very pleased with my purchase. It makes me feel almost all grown up. You see, I am not a electronics buff... neither am I am computer geek since I am not familiar with the terminologies. But buying this camera makes me feel all grown up and responsible for something that I cannot trash around the house as I so please. And for once, I have something to share with Alex instead!

So chuffed with my Ixus55! I am sure I would have many pleasant hours toying with it.



Fidgetting
Fed up not being able to produce really cool images without the help of my love, I have decided to go through the CS tutorial. (Was amazed by what YC did for her header two days ago). And after 2 hours of playing around with the software, I would like to present my very first art work.

*drum rolls*


Tadada! Do do do remember that this is my very first time and it is childish (I know). It is light years away from YC's manicured images.... but I will suck it all in and try harder the next time. Feeling quite proud of myself actually.... *laughs* See, I am easy to please... honestly... I know it is not perfect but hey, it's my first go.




My English Garden
I am domestically challenged. Did not know how to boil water until I was 18 and did not know how to use a washing machine until I was 24. Grew up with maids trailing a few steps behind me and picking up all my rubbish. However being away from my maids taught me a thing or two about independence and to this day, I very much prefer cleaning my own stuff.

Last summer was beautiful. Alex took me to visit many gardens and manors doting the Kentish hillside. I learnt the many names of English flowers and even had my little patch of English garden. I sat in the sun reading or did some weeding while I waited for Alex to come home for lunch. After lunch, without fail we sauntered over to the 15 feet by 3 feet of garden and observed the progress on our little love garden. Once he returned to work, I went about watering the garden with buckets full of water...

The cutest fairies stay in my garden.


I adore my garden. It gave me a sense of belonging and I can't wait to return to my English home to see what pretty flowers bloom this coming spring. Alex wrote that the 100 bulbs I planted last year (planted 100 bulbs and have to wait 6 mths to see them - almost like a full pregnancy) are blooming. It also taught me the value of patience since I had to wait for months before any of the seedlings see the light of day. Perseverance in caring and tending the garden is crucial when I saw no results for months!

Sitting at home for 6 months brought Alex and I closer than I ever thought possible. I did not know that it was to be such a life changing experience. As I have mentioned earlier, I am commitment phobic and getting me to slow down my career/social life for a man is unheard of... Alex and I have been together for three years before this and still, that was how I felt.

So being a mini home maker, cooking, cleaning the house, taking time to read, tending the garden, watching the birds at the bird table and such, made me realise that there is so much more to life... and I shouldn't try to bail out of every relationship, no matter how good, whenever I feel that it is going deeper than I was willing to go.



Big Tits Everywhere
Alex got me a bird table, filled it up with assortment of nuts and seeds. Two birds fed on it within the first week and I was so thrilled to see the birds that I insisted that Alex get me a bag of peanuts and a bag of those lardy nuts. Alex bought a book for bird watchers and encouraged me to identify the birds that came. And did them come in packs! There were tits (don't laugh, tits are the most common English countryside bird, similar to our pipits in Malaysia) of all shapes and sizes! Grey Tits, Great Tits, Blue Tits, you name it, them tits were at my yard!

And since you are most likely a pervert who came to this entry because you wanted to see my big tits, here is a photo to satisfy your peverse needs.







Inner Thoughts
Just received an email from Alex. He delicately phrased his comments on my first attempt.

"Hmmm, still a little room for improvement I feel"


I miss Alex.

Labels:

6 Comments:

argh that title is SOooooo misleading :P

2:22 pm  

Suanie
Alas, although Malaysia boleh, Otto Tak Boleh.... *heh!*

2:25 pm  

oO u just *had* to rub *that* in, don't ya :P

9:48 am  

u know. i still think the tits small. :p

12:18 pm  

Frostier
So what size would you consider BIG? :P

12:39 pm  

Suanie
I only rub those I love best.

12:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home