View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Saturday, February 25, 2006
A Little Pussy Cat At Heart

I think I must have paused The Exorcism of Emily Rose for more than twenty times and it is only in its 25th minute. Some pauses were because I was editing Feeling Bad for Being a UK Size 8 while the remaining pauses were because I am little pussy cat at heart. I have never been good with horror flicks and watching them in cinemas are a total waste of my good money. What can I see when I spend 80% of the running time peeking through the tiny gaps between my fingers?

E, on the other hand, is excellent with horror movies and used to tease me endlessly whenever I was naive enough to try watching another scary movie with her. PY (yes, I love her) enjoys watching movies in the comfort of her home and is a great supporter of our local DVD Ah Beng.



I shall end with this; a private corner in my bedroom where I store things that I treasure.


Top shelf, left to right
  • Photo and frame given as a present from R after the Rainforest Music Festival.

  • Some postcards from Laos behind it.

  • A feathery brooch that I pinned on my black jacket previously.

  • The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom.

  • A beanie puppy soft toy.

  • A photo of Alex, his family and I in Tatton Park last year and its envelope above it.


Bottom shelf, left to right
  • Collection of shells, picked by Alex and I during our daily walks along the beach in Ko Raya early this year.

  • Some pine cones that Alex picks for me wherever he is (working away from our home in Kent).

  • A necklace given by this friend which is special because it has a dragonfly on it.

  • Valentine card from Alex.


On the right side of the wall
  • My bday card from Alex on top.

  • Bon voyage card from Alex's parents at the bottom.





***
Okay... I think I am ready to brave through another 2 minutes of Emily Rose before I panic and come edit this entry.

Kisses from me,
Otto

Labels:

2 Comments:

Lol. You can always try watching it with the sound turned off. Usually works for me. After watching horror movies at home, I tend to watch 'A Bugs Life'...

1:44 am  

GB:
Chicken hearted, I fast forward through all the scary scenes and watched the court scenes - which defeats the whole point of watching Emily Rose in the first place.....

I watched Wallace and Gromit, to counter balance all the scary bits :) Looks like we share a similarity!

4:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home