View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Wednesday, March 01, 2006
I Hate Maths





Personally I hate Maths. High school years were spent diligently attending to my English lessons, being the teacher's pet and all. But when it came to Maths, I hated it so much, I hardly had any exercise books or text books. And my mother's a maths teacher!

When I opened my email this morning and saw this maths deduction, I laughed myself silly.

Woman = problems


How true is this, guys? Do you think that woman equals to problems? Or do women add sparks in your life?



It got me thinking.........

Man = ???


So come on girls, what do you think men equals to? Honey cupcakes? Tears? Restless nights? Laughter?


Now if you would excuse me, I need to find a genius to write another maths equation.




Tags

Labels:

2 Comments:

Nice...! You really make today feel wonderful.

4:48 am  

They add spice.

But to some, the song, "No Woman No Cry" written by V.Ford and sung by Bob Marley, applies.

5:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home