View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Monday, February 13, 2006
Otto's Little Black Phone Book - Cleo Bachelor #1

*****
Short Talk
Recently flushed my mobile phone into the deepest bowels of Lola. It was not a huge lost since I prefered cheap and practical mobiles. The phone however, held many secrets... many stories... many encounters.... And here are some stories of the encounters with the owners of those phone numbers.... In the little black phone book which once belonged to Otto....
*****



It happened one weekend, not too long ago when E and I were out on a girlfriend night, hopping from one club to another, dancing and drinking ourselves silly. He was busy greeting and being greeted by people. Guys gave him pats on his back while girls swooned over the sight of him walking their way. Basement Jaxx's Get Me Off was playing mid way when he walked over to our table.

I swayed to the left and right, flying in my mind when he said, “Hi”.

I looked up and smiled. He was tall, lean and handsome. Tan skin with captivating eyes.

"Hi," I said, then turned back towards E.

He tapped my shoulder and I turned back towards him.

"Yes?" I asked. I blinked my eyes once.

"What's your name?"

"Otto," I said, nonchalantly.

“I am XYZ,” he said.

I smiled, nodded my head and acknowledged him. I like tall men and he was tall. He wore a white shirt, folded sleeves to his elbows - casual with an air of indifference to his dressing. I then turned around and returned to my conversation with E. By now, E was pretty curious what was going on. He tapped my shoulders again.

“Don’t you know who I am?” he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, then laughed.

“I am sorry but I really don’t,” I replied.

“See those boys there? We are all from XYZ,” he said, explaining where he was from and who he was.





***
This post is now private. Please email me if you wish to read the rest of this entry.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Are u in UK now?

3:16 am  

Currently I am in Msia cos it's too cold... I would be back in the UK as soon as the flowers bloom and the sun shines again..

5:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home