View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Thursday, August 10, 2006
YC Rode A Tricycle
Tiuloh.

Confirm I definitely been blogging/dreaming/writing too much.

I am up at 5 a.m. to fetch Kat to Stansted again. She’s off to buy another load of violins and I am half awake, trying not to fall asleep again. Alex was extra loving this time around, so much so I thought I could make him feel guilty/worried enough to drive Kat to the airport. Tough luck. I am driving Kat on my own.

I had the weirdest dream moments before waking up at 5 a.m. I was browsing through a book, a very special book. It was a collection of featured blogs, all graphically beautiful, showcasing the various people in the blogsphere. What I was quite fixated was a photograph of YC and a guy called Merv. They were riding a tricycle.

The dream felt like an LSD trip. Never had any but am absolutely sure, if it would be such as last night’s. I mean, YC wearing black knee length socks, jet black hair hair (ala Emily Strange), sitting on a tricycle with a guy named Merv?! There were swirls of colours and flashes here and there. Damn psychedelic the whole experience.

Confirm blogging too much and watching too many Studio Ghibli movies.




***
Community Service Announcement
Children, please do not use the word “tiu”. It’s very derogatory. Use “fuck” instead as it is a very versatile word, if you must swear.

Psssst YC, do you actually have a friend named Merv? If confirmed friend named Merv, I am running to the TOTO shop asap!




***
It turns out that all major airports in England is closed down for the moment. No wonder it took me more than 2 hours to drive Kat to the airport! Apparently there is great risk of a "murder of mass proportion" and the government is taking active steps to curb the chances of this happening. Switch on to BBC and watch it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

TIULOH!!! Someone seems to be very obsessed with YC... hehehhe!

2:24 pm  

Merv?!?!?!?!?!?!

Me on tricycle?!??

Did you eat the wrong kind of mushroom for supper?

12:34 pm  

Ian
Eh not as obsessed as somebody I know wor...

BTW I dreamt of you long before I dreamt of YC... does that mean I am obsessed with you too? *winks*



YC
As a matter of fact, Alex was asking if it was possible to overdose on mushrooms. Kat, being vegetarian, has been cooking a strom in the kitchen with loads of mushrooms....

So TOTO shop or not?

2:18 pm  

HAR?! You dreamt of me?!!! What was I doing in there? Juggling on a unicycle?!!

5:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home