View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Friday, July 07, 2006
Goodbye My Lover #1001


Goodbye My Lover, James Blunt



"Tell me again, tell me if you do,"

"What? That if I love you? You know that I do,"

"Then tell me again, AB. Can you please tell me? Tell me why do I love you?"

"Because I am the opposite of you..."



***
I know your smell and I know you do not love me. I have said that a thousand times and I find myself saying that again and again, trying to convince myself that it is true. I know it is true. You do not love me and there is no reason for me to love you.

But I just do.

And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.



***
It's been 6 months since I laid in your arms and 2 years since we shared your bed. It's time for me to let you ago. I am trying my best. This will be my one thousand and one attempt. If I try hard enough, I know one day it will come true. One day the sun will shine when I open my eyes. On that day, my goodbye will be the last and I will be free. I will no longer think of you.



Protecting ourselves





***
Related posts

Labels:

8 Comments:

I feel the same way about someone right now. It's been a year since I have touched her and shared that intimacy only lovers do. I am with somebody else now yet I still can't forget her. I hate her. I wish I could punish her. I don't understand why I can't say goodbye to someone I hate so much.

2:22 am  

Lost In Translation
Don't you feel that sometimes love and hatred go hand in hand? That sometimes you love the person so much that you hate him/her?

Have you considered if you cannot let her go because thinking of her was giving you some form of satisfaction?

9:30 am  

sighh
lost in translation.. i've had the same problem many many years before.. the scar remains but at least i keep things under control now

11:11 am  

Goodbye? is that even possible? There's this girl I was in love with for 8 years. I thought I am over her. I don't call her often anymore, I even stop thinking of her for a while. Until 2 weeks ago, I saw the ring on her finger. Part of me just died. I hate her. And i hate myself for feeling that way. I hate myself not able to smile and give her my blessing.

What a destructive little ring she got there...

6:08 pm  

otto,

As a matter of fact, that's exactly how I feel. Which is why I didn't know what to say when she said "If you really love me, why can't you just let me go? How can you be such an asshole and yet say you still love me?" I could have replied "I'm an asshole because I love you." But I doubt she'd have understood.

I'm not sure if thinking of her gives me satisfaction. Unless, that satisfaction comes from the feeling of emptiness I get from thinking about losing her. My friends call me a Maso for a reason.

8:31 am  

My my my... I can empathise... I now feel less alone after being able to relate...

11:47 am  

Same here... hmmm the love-hate relationships...

When you fall for someone, you just fall, even if there is no reason for you to, hence the phrase "Love is Blind."

And yes, it hurts/kills to see the one you love with someone else, but if it's not meant to be, then its just not meant to be. Do you believe in fate?

Take your time to fall, to love and be loved. It's definitely not easy, and not many have succeeded. We're after all, humans.

But have faith, don't give up on hope. One day the sun will definitely shine again... one fine day...

There will definitely be a better one out there. Sometimes that person might just be in front of you, without you realizing it.

5:53 pm  

Stewie
Yeah, we have an amount of control in the whole process. And when we feel that we are ready to let go, we will and we will move on in life and not think so much about that person anymore.


Kuek
I guess it depends how deep your relationship was with the person before the ring appeared. But for the same reason, I have not told my Swedish Love abt Alex.


Lost In Translation
Maybe thinking of her allows you to acknowledge your inner feelings.


Ian
Group hug....! Pass the tissue box around...


LoveBlaze
I do believe in fate. It happened between HighSchoolSweetheart and I - when I first met him, I knew we would marry but something happened in my life that changed that... and despite the fact that I ended up with HighSchoolSweetheart 2 years later, the whole episode changed the fate I had with him.

I also believe in "the person might just be right in front of your eyes". It's called Alex.

9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home