View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Saturday, April 01, 2006
StreamyX Sucks and FA Rocks

I like FA here. She made me laugh so hard that people are staring at me while I sit in Starbucks. So yeah, damn StreamyX line is still down... it's like how many fucking days since it broke down and I am still waiting for their respond team to respond....

My complaints can be added along wtih the tonnes of others complaining about TMnet or StreamyX or FuckNet at Suanie's blog.

I wished I could kick a puppy like FA too... but that will not be as good as the original =)

Labels:

4 Comments:

0_o

April Fool's joke kah?

8:39 am  

whoa. everyone is starting to call her FA already? yes, she's funny and ganas too.

8:54 am  

Cheneille
This does not mean I condone animal abuse.



Cheng Sim
What do you call her, if not FA?

8:59 am  

I call her High Mistress of the Verbalised Eff Ewws.

Believe in The Eff Eww Order.

11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home