View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Saturday, January 28, 2006
Turning My Back On Blogging

I've decided to turn my back on blogging in the first half of January 2006. Was frolicking on some deserted island with Alex and had the most beautiful time, doing absolutely nothing other than:

  • Reading - Marrying Buddha by Wei Hui, Four Blondes by Candace Bushnell, The Blind Watchmaker by Richard Dawkins, Stamping Butterflies by Jon Courtenay Grimwood and Cat Confidential by Vicky Halls.


  • Lots of photography.


  • Lots of walking and hiking/climbing along the coastline and rocky bits.


  • Social grooming - Alex and I have daily grooming sessions where I sit at the verandah, picking his back.



Will be back in form soon enough. Lots of stories and some photos, I promise. Just after the whole CNY thingy, of course.

Gong Xi Fa Chai


***
Related Links

Labels:

3 Comments:

Of course.

9:28 am  

Would you have it any other way?

6:55 am  

Gbyeow:

I suspect I would not want it any other way.

7:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home