View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Sunday, January 29, 2006
Paris Hilton of KL, Rawang And Some Say, Ulu Yam.

*****
This is a long overdue entry and should have been written just before my exodus to the Thai Island.
*****


“Hi Otto. Wanna meet up?” the sweet voice purred on the other side of the phone.

“Sure. I am heading to Starbucks soon,” I replied.

One hour and a pair of shoes later, I was sitting in Starbucks, having my Ice Latte and sharing a strawberry donut with Nikki. Waiting for dear sweetling to appear. Appear she did, in a sweet wee top and flat ballerina slippers. She was my all time favorite bartender and now an acquaintance I kiss left cheek, right cheek whenever I see her on weekend nights. 19 years old chronologically but wiser than many who are much older. Street wise, that is.

This was the very first time I met her for coffee sessions, rather than the usual vodka and a round of Kings. Yeah, come to think of it. She was the chick I did the American Pie “You do, we do” (girl on girl, boy on boy action) scene. We slid tongues five seconds after two boys did the same.

Muahahahahahaha!

Kissed left cheek, then right. She just returned from shopping over New Year’s in Singapore. Blah blah blah. I was planning my island trip. Blah blah blah. Her boyfriend did not permit her to club as much as she used to. Blah blah blah. Three pairs of shoes and some blouses from Sg. Blah blah blah. And the topic of D and his new gf surfaced. Slowly but surely.




***
This post is now private. Please email me if you wish to read the rest of this post.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Gong Xi, gong xi!

I am not sure if there is a Starbucks in Rawang... not been there recently.... and why do you think the Starbucks I mentioned was in Rawang?!

9:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home