View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Monday, September 03, 2007
Quite Wise Words

Here is a short collection of quite wise words that once belonged to quite a wise person.


  • “Life would be perfect if I could manage my relationships as well as I manage my career.”
    ~ reply to MiniBoyFriend R’s welcome greeting over the Merdeka weekend.



  • “I sort of figured out this over the weekend. I am not sure if it is too late though but I think I am a difficult person to live with.”
    ~ impromptu self depreciating remark to MiniBoyFriend R.



  • “That’s what responsible girlfriends do best – bore their boyfriends to death and deny them of any opportunities of having fun.”
    ~ commenting on some boys’ grand plan for a macho weekend camping trip, halted by their girlfriends.



  • “If I were to own a blog, I would have to fantasize a fabulous alternate life. Who on earth wants to know about my boring real life?”
    ~ the reply when asked (in rather crafty ways) if the quite wise one owned a blog.



  • “There are two types of men – men who would cry for you and men that you cry for. It’s better be with a man that would cry for you.”
    ~ the comfort words for a friend who lost her lover to another younger woman.



  • “And you, my dear - you are fine with or without me. My gut tells me that you will continue to live your life, oblivious of everything, when I am no longer with you. So good night.”
    ~ a good bye line at the end of a night.



  • “Thank you for loving me.”
    ~ self-scribbled notes on tiny pieces of papers as constant reminders that someone loved her very much.



  • “At least I have never been expelled from school.”
    ~ the quite wise one’s comment on a lady who used to judge her harshly during high school days. Her daughter was expelled last week, all happened while she was a teacher in the very same school.




*

Come to think of it. I don't think she's wise, quite or otherwise.

Labels:

3 Comments:

my most memorable quote:

Forrest Gump: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

7:16 pm  

life is good if we make it to be..happiness is a choice. we cant control the circumstances but we can change ourselves :)

7:19 am  

^^
I think it's quite apt. Chocolates are bitter sweet, like life.



Maria
You've got that one right. We might not have control over life itself but we surely can change and control all that we experience.

6:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home