View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Friday, July 14, 2006
Crazy And Butt Ugly

“Quick,” my mother said on the phone. “You will have to give me some of your photos.”

“What for?” I sounded annoyed. I felt even more so when I was actually at work tending to a client when my mother called me with a strange request.

“Well the lady wants your photos. There are some doctors who are interested.”

“Who lady?” I asked.

“I signed you up for a dating agency and the lady said that she wanted to see your photographs because there were some doctors who were interested to meet you,” came my mother’s reply.

“You mean the lady wants to see me, just to double check that I am not crazy or butt ugly....”

>.<




***
Small Talk
I shall be away for the Tatton Flower Show and will only be back on the 24th July. Whilst I am away, why don't you visit some of my regular readers?


Thank you for being a part of me for the pass few months.
***

Labels:

7 Comments:

Eek! Gone for so long? But you've just been tagged!

7:40 pm  

Eliar
Oh I will do the meme but it'll take some time before I actually get to it.... Tried to watch it but the connection was too painfully slow for me. I'll do this once I get back to my own sucky broadband.

9:06 pm  

Dating Agency???!

You need meh?

3:42 am  

otto.. why in the world would u need a dating agency...

4:09 pm  

HHmmm... Dating agency's for ppl like me, not you, Otto... Haha!

2:29 am  

Haha, yeah I'm sure you'll be fine by your own. Otto, Otto... where are you?

2:53 am  

No prob. Drop me a line once you're done. :)

8:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home