View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Friday, October 28, 2005
What Are You Waiting For

Like a cat in heat, stuck in a moving car
A scary conversation, shut my eyes, can't find the brake
What if they say that you're a climber
Naturally, I'm worried if I do it alone
Who really cares, cause it's your life
You never know, it could be great
Take a chance cause you might grow
~ "What Are You Waiting For? by Gwen Stefani



Okay, okay... I promise.. I promise I will stay in the confines of my bedroom till I finish the next chapter. I know it is annoying but I enjoy last minute adrenaline rush.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home