View The Nude's Profile


Latest Blog Entries
The Author
About The Girls
MiniBoyFriends
Otto's Book Project
Boring Disclaimer
Email Otto






Suanie
BlackJetta
Malaysian Alien


 
 

Powered by: Blogger

Thursday, January 18, 2007
The "Don't You Worry I'll Bore You With More Horrific Tales Of Milan" Post

Today I shall spare all my readers from scrolling 3 pages ranting how I lost a potential Prada bag. Instead I shall share about the fabulousness of Rome.

Rome was fabulous. Here are the proof...

The Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier;
Italian's version of Tugu Negara (National Monument)
commemorating the sacrifices of brave soldiers.


Envision a sea of heads in the background and
you will have the Pope's eyeview whenever he speaks to the believers.


A statue in the Vatican Museum.


The famous Sistine Chapel by Michelangelo,
depicting souls, risen and judged by Jesus.


The site where Peter the Rock lies forever...
(or at least until some country invades Italy and carts this treasure away.)


Just a shot of my ass in its firmer days.




***
Related Links

Labels:

2 Comments:

I suppose you are not suppose to take any photos in the Sistine Chapel right? Anyway, laws are meant to be broken and I took some too =P

9:04 pm  

Mrbherng
Shhhhhhh..... =D

10:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home